Monday, April 13, 2009

Strawberry Picking

Berry picking is one of my fondest childhood memories & I am determined for Cooper to enjoy it as much as I did! I took Cooper to King's Orchard outisde Plantersville last Saturday and it was such fun! Here we are - ready to pick some strawberries!
I know the rules say "No eating the berries" but.... Do you think the ladies at the checkout counter will notice the berry juice on his shirt?



I could've picked strawberries all day, but we had to stop when the bucket was full - 5 pounds worth!







I loved these red wagons the orchard let you borrow. So vintage and fun. Not to mention color-coordinated with the strawberries! ; )
At the end of a long morning of berry picking, we had to "take a rest" and enjoy the fruits of our labor. We will definitely make this a family tradition - we are looking forward to blackberry and blueberry seasons!

Delicious!


No comments: