Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm a good mom...

And this is proof.

I didn't ever believe I'd see the day when my car wore a costume - let alone one of these ridiculous Rudolph get-ups. Those are reserved for old ladies in sweatpants and moms in mom jeans in mini vans, I thought. Until a certain set of grandparents thought their grandson would LOVE to turn his car into a "sleigh"... He was DELIGHTED, just for the record. On our first "outing", he sat giggling in his car seat, squealing, "Rudolph makes our car speedy fast!" as we drove through the neighborhood. I've already prepared Cooper that Rudolph must return to the North Pole on Christmas Eve, so I just have to endure the foolishness for two more days...

If ever Cooper doubts my undying love for him, I will refer him to this picture. Rudolph car = love!

3 comments:

cecilia tinajero said...

Lol...you are a better mom than I will be, thats for sure! ;-)

iz said...

our car looks the same way...it embarrasses c just a touch...but really how can you not with a little one!!!!!!!

The Allen's said...

O - M - G! hysterical.