Cooper spent time making cookies with his favorite grandmother, Lolli. He loved the flouring and rolling out of the dough. My mom makes the BEST gingerbread cookies, so I was eager for Coop to get his cookies in the oven so Santa and I could enjoy them!



You may notice that there's a lack of evidence of the cookie decorating from Cooper... he said he wanted the cookies plain. Hmmm. As much as I tried to convince him that Santa really really liked vanilla frosting on his gingerbread, Cooper said "Plain." Okay - he needs some training before he can join the ranks of the other Bates family cookie decorators!
2 comments:
That last pic melts me. He loves his Lolli so much!
1. he has the sweetest expression looking up at Lolli.
2. did Santa happen to bring "his" own tub of icing in which to dip the cookies? that's what i would have told Santa to do.
Post a Comment