Friday, June 27, 2008

Let's Hit the Pool!

We are blessed to have a wonderful relationship with my nephew, Hudson. Cooper just loves his cousin and immediately bonds with him every time they are together! We spent the afternoon at the pool and had such fun.

I was shocked to see Cooper spontaneously hugging Hudson... this never happens!!! (Thank goodness I had my camera ready!) Can you believe that Cooper is more than 2 years younger than Hudson? He is so big!
Precious!
Although neither of the boys are confident "swimmers", they had fun splashing in the fountains at the pool.
I just love Cooper's chubby tummy! : )


Hudson squirted Lolli with a spray of water from his mouth - Look out!!


Cooper has become a lot more comfortable in the water as we spend more time at the pool. He randomly decided to lay down in the water this time. He thought it was pretty funny!
Both boys are "sun bathing"!
Ok - I am so thankful I finally got Cooper's "running" on camera. When he wants to go really fast, he puts his arms back in an aerodynamic move and leans way forward. It's like turbo speed or something. I have no idea where he learned this move, but it is my all time favorite "Cooper-ism"!!
After swimming, the boys were pretty wiped out, so we came back to Lolli and Pop's house for some cookies and a good movie.
I love my two sweet boys!

We can't wait for Hudson to join us at Black Butte Ranch this summer in Oregon. He will come for a few days in July to spend time at the ranch with our family. We are excited! The boys have a blast together and are the best of friends.

3 comments:

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Yall are precious! I especially loved the pictures of the two boys together - got me teary! We continue to pray for you sweet friend and I love reading about you and Cooper! :)

The Allen's said...

tell your mom I love the new colors in the dining room. i feel as though i need to come out and go swimming with you guys. it looks like a ton of fun!

cecilia tinajero said...

what great pics! cooper running is a hoot!