Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Colin and Dayna's Visit

Anyone who knows me well knows that I adore my little brother, Colin. I'm amazed at his maturity and godly character. He is wise and self-disciplined. He is hysterical and spontaneous. He is GREAT! I truly value the time I get to spend with him, since we've lived apart from one another since he was in the 7th grade (when I went away to college)! He is spending this summer working as a worship intern at a church in SugarLand and I've been glad to see him several times this summer. Now, don't go believing that he drives an hour and a half to The Woodlands just to see his big sister... no, there's another woman in his life. His girlfriend, Dayna, is also from The Woodlands, and Colin is eager to spend time with her on the weekends when possible. They came over to hang out with Cooper and me and we had a great time! We went to Northshore Park and watched Cooper play on the play ground and chase the poor ducks all over the place. Cooper just LOVES "Cogin" and he made friends with Dayna as they played Legos in our living room. : )

I have been so glad to get to know Dayna. She is a lot of fun and puts up with our family really well. : )


We can't wait for another visit with Uncle Cogin and Dayna! Thanks for the fun day, guys! : )

No comments: