This year for Halloween Cooper decided to dress as (who else?) Andy Dalton, TCU's redheaded quarterback!
I fully supported this decision because:
A) We already had the jersey
B) It required no hat or mask - I've learned my lesson after battling with a toddler many years in a row about wearing a headdress of some sort!
C) We love our Horned Frogs!
We'll trick or treat tomorrow, but last night we had a blast with our neighbors at the YMCA's fall festival. We had pizza and pumpkin juice (aka Tang) and headed to the new Y to hunt for candy.
Cooper's favorite buddies: Hannah, Jacob, and Gracyn
The "YMCA" letters were a huge hit!
The event was wild... Batmen and Tinkerbells and Buzz Lightyears everywhere! I'm proud to say we didn't lose anyone and came home with candy and big smiles!
2 comments:
Your little Cooper is the cutest boy on the planet, methinks. And you are the cutest mom ever to walk the earth. Much love from Denver, my friend!
sooo cute! great pics! i'm going to have to remember "pumpkin juice"
Post a Comment