Wednesday, November 3, 2010

One More

I had to add one last photo of Cooper in his Andy Dalton costume. I think he wore his TCU jersey every minute of the weekend when he wasn't in the bathtub! On Sunday we went out trick or treating in my parents' neighborhood and my little football player had such fun. This really was his first trick or treating experience and I was a little nervous. Anyone watch Parenthood? Think Max - We rehearsed his lines ("trick or treat" and "thank you ma'am/sir") and what to do (stay on the doormat, do not go in, do not ring the doorbell 20 times, etc...) and what to expect (kids running, people with masks, scary costumes) We had a few 'oops' moments - I had to pull him out of a few people's entryways and remind him that most people didn't want him to pet their dogs. But overall, he did well! And the best part is - he doesn't like candy was much as his mom, so he's very willing to share. Yay!

No comments: