This weekend we made a quick road trip up to our hometown, Fort Worth, for some medical appointments for Cooper. He had dental surgery on Thursday morning, resulting in some beautiful new front teeth. Check out that pearly white smile!
We couldn't leave Cowtown without visiting our very dear friends - Aunt Sara and little O. We ate breakfast at our favorite coffee shop across from the TCU, where Sara and I spent many early mornings studying for education classes. What a different experience with two kids in tow!
Sara and I took the boys to the FW Children's Musuem (after a hilarious few minutes rearranging carseats so everybody could fit in the car!) The new museum is incredible and I wish we lived closer. Cooper LOVED the train area and I had to literally drag him out of there!
You've gotta love his hospital bracelet in these photos!
The outdoor water area captured both boys' attention. I even wanted to play!
I remember the Dino Dig from when I was a kid growing up in Fort Worth. Coop thought it was so neat to use tools to dig around in the dirt and water!
3 comments:
Oh, Fort Worth, how we miss Thee...looks like you had a great time :)
look at how hard he is squeezing you in that last pic. coop really loves his mama!!! so fun :)
Oh my gosh...makes me want to come to Fort Worth right now and hug you all as tight as Cooper. So fun that you had this opportunity to be together.
Post a Comment