Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Rainy Days

We've had a string of rainy, humid summer days here in south Texas. We've exhausted all of our indoor activities and had to head outside yesterday regardless of the weather! Cooper was excited to stomp in the puddles and twirl his favorite big red umbrella. I love the motion of the umbrella in this photo - it reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry claims that he invented "the twirl" move to sell umbrellas on the streets of New York. Ha!



Isn't he getting big? Gosh - I look at these photos and marvel at how quickly he is growing up. What a handsome boy. I'm a proud momma!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

he IS so big and so HANDSOME ;) you should be proud. i'm proud of YOU xoxo

Hallie said...

Loving the last big smile - "GRRRRR" he seems to say :)

Jordan said...

He is SO handsome! i love keeping up with you through your blog... just wanted you to know that you still have a formby following! so proud of you as a mother and obedient child of god. love, jordan