Sunday, April 4, 2010

Egg Hunting

Cooper's egg hunt at preschool was everything he hoped for - such fun! I was delighted that the hunt was conveniently scheduled while my students were at P.E., so I could sneak out for a few mintues to see Cooper hunt eggs. My mom also joined in the fun and of course, Coop was thrilled to see Mommy and Lolli at school!

Lolli was a great helper, pointing out the "best" eggs amidst the hundreds scattered in plain view on the lawn. : )



Gosh - could he be cuter?!

After all that hard work, there was a little time for a game of chase with Lolli on the playground. She was the favorite for sure!


*A side note - while these photos prove that we had tons of fun, I didn't take photos of the ensuing crying and wailing when it was time for Mommy and Lolli to leave. You would have thought he had broken an arm. It was awful! Next year I may have to take the rest of the day off... *









2 comments:

cecilia tinajero said...

Precious photos! I cannot believe how big he is! :(

Unknown said...

he is SOOOO cute!