Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bunnies!

Every once and a while I get on crafting kicks. I don't know where the sudden urge to sew or paint comes from, but I usually go with it and have such fun. Yesterday I felt the need to make Cooper some bunny friends from old t-shirts, inspired by this blog. They did not turn out perfectly by any means - I often overestimate my sewing skills - but they're good enough to be squished and dragged around. In fact, Cooper carried them everywhere with us yesterday - to the grocery store, to the mailbox, to a friend's house. I drew the line at "green bunny" joining us in the pool!
Oh, how I love these bunny friends! Forgive me in advance for the zillions of pictures of them, but they were too cute to leave alone. Also forgive me for Cooper's lack of pants in these pictures - it's real life, you know?!






3 comments:

cecilia tinajero said...

ADORABLE! I can't wait to check out that blog!

Ginger said...

Look at you, Supermom!

The Allen's said...

you color coordinated his t-shirt to match didn't you? be honest! also, these sort of remind me of those things Alena makes on Felicity. that rabbit thing that is missing a leg. do you remember that at all?