You know your child is sick when:
*He doesn't want his usual "nina" (banana) as soon as his eyelids open in the morning
*He cries at just the suggestion of you leaving the room or doing anything except sitting next to him on the couch
*He doesn't even care when you turn off Cinderella (for the 8th time!) to watch your recorded American Idol
*He lets the dog gnaw on his favorite truck without complaint (this was the BIG hint!)
You guessed it, my sweet Cooper is sick. I think the flu that has caught more than 125 kids at my school has finally caught us. Despite my sanitizing each infected child's desk/chair and offering hand santizer to well students like it was candy, we were bound to get sick sometime. It has not been an enjoyable experience for anyone, but we are surviving. It's day 2 and I anticipate that this sickness could last us well into the weekend. Lovely.
1 comment:
I hope you're not too sick! I had so much fun with you this weekend-- next time I promise to have more energy :)
Post a Comment