Cooper's new favorite pastime is squirting things with his hot pink squirt bottle. I know, this is an odd fascination, but I noticed that he was always trying to "help" me windex the glass doors and so I thought that maybe his own bottle of water would be fun.... I had no idea just how much fun!
Now, given the chance, Cooper will wash or water anything in sight. He waters Mommy's plants on the porch (each leaf individually!), he mattes down his own hair, and he offers to clean the couch. Here is is cleaning the underside of my outdoor dining table.
This is the precious face that means, 'Watch out, Mommy - I'm squirting YOU next!"
After a long morning of work, Cooper gives Boone a drink. The funny thing is that I originally had the idea of using the squirt bottle to discourage Boone from biting or nipping at our legs (well, Cooper's waist!) But after Cooper has been playing with it for a few days now, Boone loves being squirted with water! His puppy school teacher was NOT happy with me when I told her this... my bad~
1. No squirting Mommy
2. We squirt things OUTSIDE
3. No squirting the camera! ; )
2 comments:
love this!
too funny!
Post a Comment