You know kids are growing up when they are old enough to be in a Christmas program! I couldn't believe that Cooper was big enough to participate in his school's annual winter open house. "Lolli" and I both got to see Cooper play with his friends, show us around his classroom and sing Christmas carols.
Here is Coop with his very favorite Lolli:
This is Cooper's special buddy -Thomas. He was in Cooper's class last year, but since has graduated to first grade at public school. Yes, he and Cooper were in the same class! One thing I like about Montessori school is their multi-age classrooms. There are pros and cons to having children ages 3-6 in the same room, but Cooper reaped the benefits from having a mentor like Thomas in his class. He helped Cooper learn how to potty like a big boy and was so patient with him!
No comments:
Post a Comment