Sunday, March 22, 2009

Trolley Ride!

I am always in search of fun things to do with Cooper after school. Just in time for Spring Break, I discovered that The Woodlands offers a (free!) trolley ride around the waterway area. Yahoo! Cooper and I made a day of our trip and we had such fun! He LOVED seeing all of the construction that was going on and I loved that he was entertained and happy. : ) We got on at the community center and stopped at the public library, Market Street (where we had a little ice cream date) and the Mall (where we played with Pottery Barn Kids' floor sample toys). However, I think Cooper really liked watching the construction workers the best - ha! What a fun day!
"Check out that crane, mom!"
Here she is, in all her glory!

He was one happy kid!
(P.S. - Pacifier is soon to be discontinued... stay tuned for details and the inevitably sad, sad photos!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that looks like so much fun! he is seriously one cute kid!

cecilia tinajero said...

he is one adorable child! orange and blue look amazing on him...but we already knew that! ;-) glad ya'll had fun!