Friday, March 6, 2009

O Baby!

I was thrilled to help host a baby shower honoring my dear friend, Sarabeth. She is due with her first little boy, Owen, in a little over a month. We are so excited to celebrate their new beginnings as a family and shower them with love!
Last weekend Cooper and I (and my sweet Mom, who served as my "nanny" during the shower) drove up to Fort Worth for the special day. There were several girls from Sara's small group who worked hard to make her shower a beautiful party.

Jennifer Arnett made this cute banner for the table
I crafted the book to hold "love notes" to Owen and his mommy. Each guest wrote a message to Owen in this neat acrylic book. I hope that as he grows, Sara will be able to look back and see how loved and valued Owen was even before he was born.



This was the serving area for the drinks - refreshing mint lemonade!

Jennifer and Tracy (and baby Kate!) helping get ready! (P.S. - Isn't Tracy and Koy's house AMAZING?! Thanks for opening it for us!)

Thanks to Molly Hagan for the cupcakes and Jennifer for the cute personalized flags!



My favorite part of the food service was the mini cookies with shot glasses of milk!


I couldn't resist a picture of Sara and her "baby bump"! She looks incredible and if not for her tummy, I wouldn't know she was pregnant!

Opening gifts... (this one was mailed all the way from Colorado from our dear friend Lauren Reitsema!)




We love you Sara and can't wait to see sweet Owen's face soon! : )

No comments: