Every once in a while I love to take Cooper to the park for a play date, just the two of us! There is a park in The Woodlands that is right by the lake where there is a great playground, a sandbox, and even ducks to feed (and chase!) He thinks it's the best thing in the world to play with Mommy. (I hope this lasts forever!)
Since Cooper has no brothers or sisters to play with, I oblige him and slide and jump around with him. This picture is one of my favorite things ever - I slide and Cooper catches me! (Now he's getting so big that he doesn't need catching anymore) I can just hear his little voice saying, "C'mon Mommy! Don't be scared - I'll catch you!"
And no play date at Northshore Park would be complete without a little duck chasing. Those ducks are always the best sports... they run and jump into the water every time - sending Cooper giggling and skipping around wildly!

2 comments:
I'm glad he was there to catch you...
Cooper looks so big!
Post a Comment