Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I must be crazy...

Looking at this photo, you are probably asking yourselves several questions...

The answers are:
No, I didn't think about the implications of drying off a wet kid and a wet dog at the same time. No, I didn't consider that the dog would run around shaking and making my whole house wet. No, I didn't imagine that the baby would cry and fuss that the dog was chewing on his bath toys.
No, I didn't predict that they both would drink the soapy, dirty water.

After all that, I really didn't think that they would want to do it again, but... I was wrong. They had a blast despite all the madness. It looks as if "bath time with Boone" may become a special tradition while Cooper (and the dog!) are still young, small, and silly. : )

I must be crazy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!! you must!!! xoxo! that's so cute

cecilia tinajero said...

So funny! I must say that I am grateful that you waited until AFTER i was your director to get a puppy! ;-)