The TCU Easter Egg Hunt has become a tradition in my family. I took Ana two years ago when she lived with me and Fabi's first egg hunt was last year. It is always so much fun. There is nothing like a spring day and those famous TCU tulips!

My favorite part of the egg hunt is the photo op with SuperFrog. Needless to say, it WASN'T his favorite! Last year he willingly let Super Frog hold him while I snapped pictures like crazy. This year was a little different...
We were amazed at how much TCU has grown up even since I graduated in 2004. Frog Fountain has been updated and is now in it's new home in the center of campus. Fabi just loved it!
Hence, the "WOW" face!
2 comments:
Megan Bates! I had no clue you had a blog and just found you through David's page! I cant wait to read through about your life, besides the updates that you've already given me :) I love you dearly!
Ashley Evans "Breakdown"
Love the pics of you and your bunny! Hope you had a wonderful Easter with Cooper and I was thrilled to hear all of the good news! I will call soon...much love - Ginger
Post a Comment