Our Easter 2008 was spent in The Woodlands with my family. I remember how little Cooper (Fabi) was last year and how drastically our lives have changed since last March. Last year he couldn't even crawl and this Easter, Cooper is running around like crazy! Sometimes watching him grow seems like a miracle. I've discovered such joy in the moments we spend together as a family, especially those with my parents and brothers.
This year for Easter, Uncle Colin and Pop created the ultimate egg hunt for Cooper in my parents' backyard. I think they had just as much fun hiding the eggs as he did hunting for them! At first Cooper wasn't sure about what to do once he found the shiny little "balls", but when we showed him the treasure inside each egg, he was REALLY into the hunt!

He wasn't hurting for attention... : )
Uncle Colin introduced Cooper to the jellybean inside each egg and made a new best friend!
We had such fun... thanks Pop, Lolli, and Uncle Colin!
1 comment:
LOVE the outfit (and the red hair just adds to it!)
Post a Comment