Saturday, October 8, 2011

TCU Football Game

What originally was a quick trip for a doctor's appointment turned into a fun family weekend in Fort Worth. My parents and Hudson joined us for a walk around campus, snacks at Dutch's on University, and the football game against Portland State.







For all my fellow frogs, check out the view from the new student center! The campus is absolutely beautiful, down to the smallest details. But I hardly recognized the place! (Now I know how my dad felt when he kept telling me that Worth Hills used to be a golf course. I rolled my eyes and thought, He's so old...)



We spent a considerable amount of time throwing pocket change into the fountains on campus - I'm considering it a contribution to the scholarship fund.



The boys liked Frog Alley with the games and bouncy houses. I loved seeing their friendship grow as they get older. Cooper just adores Hudson!


My dad was in heaven watching TCU football with his two grandsons. (And eating purple italian ice made it even better!!)


TCU football family weekend will definitely be a tradition we'll repeat!

1 comment:

Court said...

looks like such a beautiful weekend and lots of fun!