... than watching a child sleeping. Bible in his hands - even better.



*We just laid new wood flooring in Cooper's room and rearranged his furniture. It looks WONDERFUL and it feels like he has so much more room to play! (Not to mention that now his balls can bounce and his trains can drive on the hard flat surface) I originally went into his room to take photos of his new floors, but found that he had apparently read himself a Bible story and put himself to bed while I was cooking dinner. Pictures of the new floors coming soon - I'm so impressed with our handiwork and eager to get started replacing the carpet in my room with wood as well. : )
4 comments:
What a precious boy...and captured moment. Love you both!
This melts my heart Megan! :-)
it looks like a completely different room with it rearranged like that. can't wait to see the floors!
He is simply precious.
Post a Comment