My very favorite gift from Christmas 2010: a subscription to The Week magazine. Now, I received some pretty cool things for Christmas, (including some awesome new Nikes) but none make me as excited as the gem that will fill my mailbox each week. I really like this magazine. That is an understatement. I love it. I was introduced to this magazine last spring and was hooked almost instantly. I read it by the pool and while I sit on the driveway watching Cooper ride his bike. Although I don't have much "free time" to read, I always make time for my Week! I have been known to steal it from coffee tables and kitchen counters. It's that good!
The Week is "all you need to know about everything that matters". It gives a brief run-down of the current events of the week from America and the world. It gives me just enough information about news, politics, pop culture and other "important" things that I would read in the newspaper (if I had time to read it!) I like that it seems fairly politically balanced and both sides of any issue are represented. My favorite sections are "It must be true, I read it in the tabloids" and "Only in America" and "Boring but important".
My favorite "friend" is sitting on the counter as I write, waiting for tomorrow afternoon's nap time... while Coop sleeps I'll sip my Diet Coke and enjoy!
1 comment:
There are so few magazines worth the time and money...good to know about this one. thanks, Meg!
Post a Comment