Sunday, May 24, 2009

Field Day

Do you remember Field Day at school as a kid? Best day of the year - hands down! The same is still true for me as a 3rd grade teacher. What could be more fun than decorating shirts, painting faces, inventing team cheers, and running around outside like a maniac all day?!
Our team name was the Bates Bombers and we were one tough team! (Side note - the kids thought I was so cool for suggesting this "act tough" picture. Now they ask if we can "pretend to be mean" in every photo I take. : )
Now the countdown begins until summer. Only 8 more school days left - not that I'm counting...


2 comments:

Monica said...

The fist-pounder in the front row made me laugh out loud ... what a terrifying group of 3rd graders! :-)

cecilia tinajero said...

How cute...I wish I could have had you as a teacher! How's the potty training?