We welcomed a new member into our family yesterday, a Golden Retriever puppy named Boone! He has quickly stolen our hearts and become a best friend for Cooper.

Our dear friends, the Langemeiers, surprised their kids with a puppy from this same litter for Christmas. Carrie called me to see if I was ready for a puppy and even though I really hadn't planned on a dog right now, God opened my heart to the idea as I prayed about it. We went up to Tyler on Friday night and fell in love with the Langemeier's new little puppy, Darby. Saturday morning, we visited the breeder and got to choose between a male and a female dog. It was a hard decision because both of them were beautiful and had great personalities, I ultimately felt like Boone was the one!

Boone is sweet tempered and mild mannered. He has such a gentle way about him and I think that's exactly what Cooper needs in a best friend! After we brought him home, he literally trotted behind me everywhere I went and layed down at my feet. Check out this sprawled position! Talk about relaxed!

You can't beat this face!


We are looking forward to many adventures of Boone and Cooper! I am sure they will be posted soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment