God has blessed Cooper and I with a new home in The Woodlands! Isn't she adorable?!

I really wasn't planning on buying a home so quickly - the plan was to stay with my parents for a few more months while I hunted for a rental house in the area. Because small houses are hot commodities in The Woodlands, it was quite a challenge! A rental property I had been eyeing went off the market after the hurricane and so I had begun to pray that God show me what His plan was for our housing situation. Through an interesting turn of events, I stumbled upon this cute house and made an offer before I had even seen any of the bedrooms! It just felt like home. The house was built in 1982, but has been recently updated. The kitchen is beautiful and the house is already painted and ready to move in. I couldn't be more excited!
Cooper and I have really loved getting to spend these past few months with my family, but it will be a blessing to us all to settle into a more permanent routine. We will miss reading the newspaper with Lollie and Pop on the weekends and chasing up and down their long hallways. I think Cooper will be quite "homesick" for a while. Thankfully, they are right down the road and we plan to still visit for dinner and play dates several times per week.
If you are in the area, please come to visit us! We'd love to have you visit our new home sweet home!
2 comments:
I love it and I absolutely love how perfectly timed the Lord's hand was in all of this! He knows exactly what you need and He will CONTINUE to be faithful. Praying for you and excited for October 20th!!
what an adorable home! congrats! (i can't wait to visit one day!)
Post a Comment