Monday, February 18, 2008

Fish Frenzy at the Dallas World Aquarium

I took Fabi to the Dallas World Aquarium with my friend (and fellow foster parent) Shannon and her foster son, Dylan. I had never been to the aquarium, and oh my goodness... I was impressed! We saw sharks, giant tortoises, penguins, and of course, too many fish to count!
Fabi was so impressed by the sting rays and sharks that swam above us in a glass tunnel. So was I!




Our favorite exhibit had to be the penguins... even though it was outside and rainy and cold (and stinky!), they are the cutest little guys. Fabi wiggled back and forth in an attempt to waddle when he saw them. This was really the first outing that I even attempted to teach Fabi to walk instead of riding in his stroller, so it was a huge victory that we made it home in one piece and with all of the kids we brought. : )

No comments: