You've never seen a kid more excited about a loose tooth. He wiggled that tooth like a pro.
And finally, FINALLY, it came out. Cooper pulled it out, to be more specific. I desperately wanted to have that honor - I LOVE pulling teeth! I have pulled seriously hundreds of teeth as a kindergarten teacher and I've been just waiting for my own child to let me do my thing! Not this time...
He was so proud of himself. I wish you could have heard the squeals of delight!
Now he has a window in his mouth - and a new PRECIOUS toothless grin!
This is the moneymaker... well-brushed for five years. (Most of those, may I point out, were handled by yours truly!)
The Tooth Fairy only trades shiny, clean teeth for money - that's a fact. Cooper dictated a note to her to make sure she knew that she could keep his tooth and leave the "monies". He refused to put the tooth and the note under his pillow - "She's too tiny to lift my pillow, Mom." Gosh, why didn't I think of that?
The sweet Tooth Fairy left Cooper a note and five crisp dollar bills tied with a shiny silver ribbon. Her note reminded him to save one dollar, give one away, and spend three on something special. What sage advice from the Tooth Fairy!
I wish I would've had my camera handy at 5am when little boy discovered his treasure. Oh, the joy! And for his momma - a joyous moment also. My little boy is growing up!
2 comments:
SO precious! what a thoughtful (and wealthy lol) toothfairy :) i can't believe you LIKE to pull teeth! i try not to get sick, and i'm a nurse lol. xoxo
Love it!! Man, times have really changed with the tooth fairy. I remember being excited about getting a quarter :) I like the idea of only good clean teeth ... Will have to use that!
Post a Comment