...Hello Booster Seat!
When the car seat strap no longer buckle, it's a sign that your baby is all grown up and ready for a big-boy booster seat! (As if him being more than 50 pounds wasn't a sign enough...) So we "recycled" the baby seat and traded it in for some new cool seats.
One for Mommy's car and one for Lolli and Pop's.
Me to my big boy: "You know Cooper, you must keep your seat belt buckled in the car. It keeps you safe and it's the law!"
Cooper: "What happens if I take it off?"
Me: "Well, we could be hurt if we were in an accident or a police officer could stop us and give us a ticket."
Coop: "And he gets mad?"
Me: "Well... he makes us pay a lot of money for breaking the rules."
Cooper: (pausing to think) "I don't have any money. I'll keep my belt buckled."
1 comment:
Ha! "I don't have any money!" Hilarious! What a sweet boy :)
Post a Comment