After the rainy month of December, Cooper discovered many, many creatures who sought refuge in our garage. He set out to find them all and return each to the driveway where they could "find their family". "Hmmm... I fink dis worm maybe bwoke his weg. He is not moving. Hmmm..."
We became a family officially in October 2008 through the wonder of adoption. But our family really began many months before that when I was a foster mom ready to love children and give them back, and Cooper was a 7 month old cherub who captured my heart and changed my plan forever. I never intended to adopt as a single woman, but God had other plans for me. I can't imagine a more beautiful way to spend my life! Cooper made me a mother and together we are a family forever.
1 comment:
cute and i love your explanation of his pronounciation (sp?)!
Post a Comment