This year we went trick -or-treating in our new neighborhood in an effort to meet the neighbors. It was Cooper's first "real" trick-or-treating experience and boy, did he love it! Free candy everywhere I go? All I have to do is look cute and say "twick-a-tee"?
He ran from house to house and was gracious to each person who opened their door. He wanted to pet all the dogs and cats and actually tried to go in some of the houses! We had a few "scary" houses (with strobe lights and spooky music) but all in all, Cooper enjoyed walking around our new street. We had fun!
I think this may be the last year that Mommy gets to choose Cooper's costume so I really tried to find one that was special. Cooper looks precious as a little cowboy and I couldn't get enough picture of him dressed up. He had real boots and everything! I think Coop would make a great ranchhand or cowboy someday - his two loves are animals and the outdoors and he is an extremely hard worker. Who know, maybe wrangling and roping could be his job someday?!
No comments:
Post a Comment